If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Smart Waterproof Deep Solid Water Eyeliner Pen

Hello
After so many haul posts; I am reviewing a Eyeliner Pen which I got by Rosewholesale.com. I really love eyeliners. so I picked eyeliner pen. Its quite easy for me to apply through pen rather than to apply with brush. Its smart eyeliner. Here is packing;

  •  It comes in pink cardboard packing.
                                                                $2.13
 Main Features:
  • Convenient eyeliner
  • Brings you charming and bright eyes
  • Waterproof eyeliner, not fading
  • Soft touch and long lasting effect, easy to match your look
  • Suitable for personal casual and party makeup, professional for wedding makeup, etc

  •  Instructions on back side of packing.


  •  Sleek pen marker.


  •                                   Length: 13.3 cm

  •  Its one of the cheapest eye liner pen.


  •  The words written on pen may fade after some time.
  • Its having ultra sharp edge which easily glides over lid.






                                                                                                Swatch

For this look I have used eyeliner pen, luscious mascara and naked kajal pencil;
  • It creates perfect look.
  • For me its too easy to create different looks with the help of sharp edge of pen.
  • It doesn't go away easily.
  • It lasts long.
  • Its having perfect black color.
  • Application through marker too easy.
  • To hold is easy.
  • I got flawless effects by it.
  • Its smudge proof.
  • Thick and thin strokes can easily create with it. 
  • Highly satisfied with my purchase.
Click to buy it www.Rosewholesale.com


                   Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

24 comments:

  1. love ur eyeliner... lets follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :-) Not that I use make up but a good write up :-) http://luckyal13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems great this eyeliner!!

    http://byanaleon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyeliner looks great and you did such a good job!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could try this eyeliner!

    littlemisspaige28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Dear you can buy fro Rosewholesale.com

      Delete
  6. Nice eyerline, Thank for visiting my blog and follow it, already following yours
    Xoxo The Pink Graff

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an awesome job with thia rewiew.I love pen eyeliners,and this on is pink.WIN !

    Hope to hear from you on my blog :)
    www.delatroesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweets! On me I prefer very liquid liners. It looks great on you though!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox