If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Wave Pattern Quartz Watch - DressLily

Hello
I am not so fond of wrist watches. I decided to buy a watch from dresslily. White!!!!!!! I love white color so selected this watch. I got this watch within 2 weeks of order. 

                                                                   $3.30


  •  It does not come in a box.


Watches categories: Female table 

Style : Fashion&Casual
Movement type: Quartz watch 

Shape of the dial: Round 

Display type: Pointer 

Case material: Stainless steel
Band material: Leather 

Clasp type: Pin buckle
The dial thickness: 0.7 cm 

The dial diameter: 3.8 cm 

Product weight: 0.03 kg 

Package weight: 0.06 kg 
Product size (L x W x H) : 24.0 x 3.8 x 0.7 cm 
Package size (L x W x H): 25.0 x 4.8 x 1.7 cm
Package contents: 1 x Watch


  •  Its no doubt a gorgeous watch.
  • Wave funky pattern on background of dial gives a beautiful look.


  •  Wrist band according to website is made of leather. But its not pure leather.


  •  Frame is of golden color.














  •  Strap is sturdy.
  • Well finished look.


  •  I am loving  my purchase. Dresslily ships internationally. 


  • Price is definitely affordable as $ 3.30.
  • Its for occasional wear as band is of white color.
  • I can not wear it on daily basis as band is sturdy.
  • Its cute and go best for parties and special occasional wearing.
Click to buy from   www.dresslily.com

                                  Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest


Mother's Day Sale

Give yourself or your beloved mom a big treat with 1500+ styles
Up to 70%off. Hurry up!
More than 1500 styles.
Start from May 6th, end on May 12th.
Shop Now!
                                  
                           Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Love your watch and its color!
    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful watch.following you too
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Followed back ♡

    http://dress-pink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautyful so colorful !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOw
    He is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!

    Like:
    https://www.facebook.com/BLOGAngelP?ref=ts&fref=ts

    Big Kiss ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox