If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Monday 16 June 2014

Design Your Own t-Shirt From HICustom.net

Hello
I got an opportunity to design my own picture custom t-shirt. I found this website perfect to design custom t-shirts, iphone, ipad cases and accessories for him, her and kids as well. 

Choosing from millions of designs and create your own t-shirts, hoodies, cases, mugs and so on. With Hicustom easy- to- use design software, only 3 steps can work out your good looking personalized products.

Their customer service is so friendly. I got my parcel in 2 weeks.
Processing and shipping time is 2 days. 


I have selected pure cotton t shirt in medium size. 
Then selected my picture by keeping the size 2000*2000.
Its easy to post picture in mid by their tools.
































I am loving my t-shirt.
Its total cost is $18.85.
Shirt is stitched very well.
Quality of shirt is good.
I got the same printed picture as I have provided too them on website in design.

May Be You Don't Like It:

Picture is not very visible as i was expecting.


Thanks HICustom.net
Visit their facebook page

                                                                                                      © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

24 comments:

  1. woww i would like to have a tea mug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great t-shirt dear!! I love it and the price is so good!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Thats awesome and cool ,i love white t shirts Loved it
    http://www.medizeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you mentioned that leave me a link of your blog,it sounds nice and your attitude,feeling great to meet such a nice blogger :) :)
    http://www.medizeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is time saving as you dont need to go to store to order your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an original T-shirt, love the concept
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and classy blog . I want to invite you to mine :) Maybe you would like to follow each other ?If yes let me know , follow me , i ll do the same asap :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shirt. It is loose on the neck...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats soo cute..I'm not sure if i would like to print my own photo on a shirt and wear it.. But i would love the idea of getting some design made my me printed. Also can use it to gift someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool that you can print and customize your own shirt. Wish that the image is crisper and clearer but you said you expected it that way. It could be a nice gift to family and friends on their birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shirts you have there! I really like the customizable shirts and design your own. Thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a cool thing..Customizing T shirt sounds quite interesting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Especially the skirt! Nice thing to have things done by you and how you want it
    Francine A,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Especially the skirt! Nice thing to have things done by you and how you want it
    Francine A

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow,thats so interesting
    Love how it looks
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks fun! It would be nice to design your own t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing this site.This is such a great for everyone who would love to make such T-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cool idea! I love being able to create my own tshirts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool shirt. please follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox