If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Hemani Herbal Whitening Beauty Cream

Hello Friends,
I decided to give proper time to my blog. I write as its my passion. I tried many skin whitening creams as a night cream. I almost tried all famous skin whitening creams. I have heard a lot about Hemani Herbal Whitening Beauty Cream. I got it in Rs. 375/- Its Waseem Badami brand. Now a days everyone wants to look fair. I am also one of them; not 100% but upto 60%. I want fair and glowing skin. I am using night creams from last 5-6 years. Alhamdulillah!! so far no side affects. 

I am using this cream as a night cream. After regular use of this cream I am able to post a review on it. Its my personal experience. I am not at all forcing you guys to buy it and try it. 

Its packing is attractive. Description is written on it. As it claims its whitening cream. Its 3 in 1. Whitening. Anti wrinkle, anti acne face cream.



















































It comes with a tiny beauty soap. Scent of soap is very pungent. If you keep it in washroom it works as a scent. I was face with this soap twice a days. Its a beauty soap. It also removes black heads and acne as it claims. So I am using it with this cream. As I feel its complementary.

Now comes towards the cream. It bit greasy as petroleum jelly in it. I am having oily skin so I took a risk to use it. I have kept this cream in fridge and before going to bed I apply it all over face and neck. To be honest after first use I got pimple on nose area. I got panic. Then I kept it in fridge and then used it. Its not easy task to remove it in morning. So I am using Hemani Herbal Face Wash with aloe vera extracts. I cannot use this cream in day time because of its greasy nature. I cant take this risk. After one week of regular use I feel that my skin is glowing. Its not instant fair face cream. Paraffin oil is also in it therefore its too oily face cream. I think its best combo for dry cream. 

In Pakistan specially in summers for oily skin I have to take special care of my skin. I use face packs, rice face mask & mineral masks to keep my face fresh and glowing and acne free. I think its best to use this cream as a night cream in winter. 

Best think to use this cream is "no mercury i it". So its best choice.  Manufacturing and expiry date of cream has mentioned on the box. 
I will definitely buy it again. I would use to apply it in winters. The reason of greasy nature of cream is because of many oils in it which are very effective for face. 40 ml cream is enough for regular 2 months use and packing is also very hygienic.

Price Rs. 375/-

Online buy Daraz.Pk


All the pictures are taken by me. Its my personal purchase. The review is honest and my personal experience.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting :) I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know this brand ...
    thank you for the review ...
    i followed u n hope u will do the same so we can still keep in touch n sharing beauty n fashion tips ...
    xoxo-
    https://vernaermina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear :) ♥

    www.janalukic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox