If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Friday 16 May 2014

Grey Twins Series Circle Contact Lens - Lenscircle.com

Hello
After a long time I am reviewing on circle lens which I got by lenscircle.com. I got Grey Twins Series Circle Contact Lens. 

 It comes in secured envelop. Quick delivery in 1 week.

 It comes in animal print pouch. 

Package comes in bubble wrapped packing.

Everything secure inside the bubble wrapping.

Whats inside the bubble wrapping;
  • Two vitals containing Lens
  • Lens Case
  • LensCircle Business Card
  • Lens Care Instructions




      $34.95

                     
   Diameter: 14.0mm  but its diameter 14.2 mm

Base Curve Radius: 8.40 ~ 8.60mm
C.T: 0.04 ~ 0.13mm
Water Content: 38 ~ 42%
Using Cycle: One Year
Power Range: Plano (0.00)
Manufacturer: Geo Medical Inc


                                               Before use keep the lens in solution for 6-8 hours.


                                   Without lens
Difference


My Thought:
  • Overall I am loving my lens.
  • Its super comfort.
  • It doe not irritate.
  • Its having 14.2 mm diameter so gives natural look.
  • Color of lens are simply pretty.
  • They didn't hurt my eyes during first time. :)
Click to buy from www.lenscircle.com

  • I didn't find any bad point as I am liking it.

                  

                         Join me on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest

42 comments:

  1. Love that shade :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shade. In the past I try Lents also but I don't fell well.

    http://www.my-urban-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must buy from good stores like Lenscircle.com

      Delete
  3. woow! Amazing shade ;D
    xx

    Check out my new post <3
    ARMOIRE DE MODE

    ReplyDelete
  4. love everything from the pack to the effect in your eyes! would you like to follow each other? If you want let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice eyes ;)
    thank you for following, I followed you too ♥
    www.aliceFashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Maybe we can follow each other? Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those contacts look amazing on you! Very pretty!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice product!! would you like to follow each other? Please let us know

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shade of these lenses!!!!
    Alessia

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love circle lenses ... it's such a great way to change up your look once in a while!


    Thanks for following me! I've followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely vivid and radiant lenses ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been eyeing at the site since a really long time.
    Would you like to follow each othervia GFC,
    Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those lenses look great! i also love the little pouch that they come in. Thank you so much for following me I am following back :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg the contact lens look so pretty! Now i want it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these lenses on you! I also wear grey color <3 It makes your eyes look so bright.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool! Here I am... Following you.

    http://blackdecaf.blogspot.com.es/

    New shop online: www.colettesantander.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow these are looking gorgeous on u. Thanx for the follow! Following u back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those contacts look amazing on you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing contacts! the shade and shape is really lovely, I think they suit you
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great post! xoxo am following you back :-)
    makeupbynatashav.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soo pretty!

    Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow!! amazing <33

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox